August 13, 2009

Hiking Trails, Sunsets, Islands and Boats...

All of these beautiful places are in upstate New York (Lake Champlain area) where I spent the first 3 weeks of July, 2009 visiting family, friends and seeing the beautiful places of the Northeast. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you guys to show you how beautiful this part of the country is! The kids and I went on hikes, went swimming, went on walks around the point. My family and I visit almost every summer, and I can't help but be in love with the ruggedness of it all!


Lake Champlain (4 Brother Islands) - so serene on a calm morning after a long night of storms...can't you just feel the cold lake breeze now?


Cinnamon! The family dog :)

The girls playing outside, with a sweet shot of the old gas pump in my Aunt's yard!

One of the beautiful lakes on the highway between Willsboro and Elizabethtown.

An old church in Elizabethtown, New York.



No comments:

Post a Comment