October 19, 2009

Arkansas - Steele Family

This past weekend I had the WONDERFUL experience to visit my great friend Cassie Beth in Sulphur Springs, Arkansas! We were able to take some time and get some pictures of their family in the beautiful rolling hills of northwest Arkansas! Oh my goodness, the colors the were breathtaking, and it is so easy to take pictures of beautiful people!! Thanks for having me down!

This also crosses off part of number 20 on my list of 101:1001 to take pictures in 20 states across the country! Arkansas, down! 19 to go!



Cassie and her proud papa, Harris!
Cassie and her beautiful mom, Marcy!
30 years together :)

A-DOR-ABLE!



Love the orneriness that the boys bring....can't just take a "normal" picture- and I LOVE that!
The beautiful Larson girls!



This might be my favorite picture of all day (^)!

The siblings :)



Some fun family pictures in the park!
The Girls!
The boys!

The kids... :)



Friday night football game - they won!





Beautiful girl!!

Some of the details of our beautiful getaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment