October 27, 2009

The Clauson's

The Clauson's - I pretty much fell in love with this family in a one hour photo shoot, yes! It's possible! Miss Hannah is in all of my classes at K-State and I am so thankful to have met her, and to have had the amazing opportunity to get to know her more over the course of a semester! She asked me to come to Topeka to take pictures of her family, and I said "of course!"

Rachel and Dave and their wonderful kids and daughter-in-law and I had so much FUN! I had a wonderful time laughing, and taking pictures of this joyous family in a cute little park in Topeka! Thank you so much for asking me to come document your love for one another and your love for the Lord! What blessing!


















Oh - so much fun!

It's so easy to take pictures of beautiful people who love to smile and enjoy life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment