October 13, 2009

Will and Emily, Manhattan

Will and Emily - Thank you, thank you, thank you for asking me to shoot your engagement session! I am really looking forward to your wedding next July! You guys are so cute and I love the way you two love each other - it is really precious! Here are just a few of my favorites from our time together at Annaberg Park, Manhattan hill and K-state gardens.



The beautiful duckies stopped by to add that one touch of romance at Annaberg :)




Will fake re-proposed to her - so cute!




Love this one above and below - perhaps two favorites from the day!
Will actually proposed to Emily on a bridge back in the Wichita area last January, so we decided to stop at one of the bridges on campus to recapture what it may have been like :)


Beautiful ring.
Beautiful k-state gardens...

Picture above could be my 2nd favorite from the day. The colors, the love, the glow, how perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment