November 22, 2009

Engagement: Jason and Beth

Jason and Beth met on February 27th, 2009, and 8 months later, Jason proposed to Miss Beth in beautiful Warner park in Manhattan, KS. (Same place they had their first date!) These two are so adorable, so in love and I couldn't help but keep saying "you guys are so cute!"

She is a lawyer, and he is helicopter pilot in the Army. One pretty serious power couple! I love Beth's sweet and sincere smile and Jason's love for her. When I asked Jason to tell me some things about himself, I knew right away I had met another fun client, because his response was, "I am a leo. I like long walks on the beach, romantic novels, sunsets and unicorns." Haha! It's great to work with people who have a sense of humor!


Seriously. You two are gorgeous!
Take a gander at this beautiful ring Jason picked out on his own! Nice job!

I think this is when Jason's sarcasm really came out - he saw a couple red berries and wanted to take pictures of him feeding the berries to her! Haha!
It sure produced some good laughter though :)
Dear Miss Beth, you are drop dead gorgeous! :)

For some reason I can't explain, this may be my favorite shot from the day (below):







Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of your lives! I am so excited for the wedding on January 23rd! You guys are beautiful and I can't wait to capture that love on your special day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Your favorite is my favorite, too! It reminds me of a scene at the end of an old Western movie! :) Love ya, Whit! Keep shining that talent for our Lord!

    ReplyDelete