November 1, 2009

Family Picture Weekend!

I love my family. They are too amazing for words. As a part of my senior project I am documenting my family - and the impact they have had on me throughout my life :) (How exciting, right!) They are beautiful, beautiful people who love each other, despite all of our flaws, and enjoy life and laughter, together.




Yea, my baby cousin is beautiful...oh, babies :)




My grammy and grampy :)




Grandma got a little sassy with me when I told her to "smile" - she thought she was supposed to model! Haha :)
Ralph and Great grandma Fern (90+, she won't tell us how old she really is). She still goes dancing at the senior center and whistles at all the cute boys. And I love her :)
Four generations of t-r-o-u-b-l-e!


A small glimpse of the BIG family (not all of them could make it...)
Okay, beautiful princess :)Daddy playing superman with the little kids!



Dad and Laura!

The fam, minus my brother, he will get photoshopped in when he comes home for thanksgiving :)

My daddy :) We really struggle with taking normal pictures - haha! We have so much fun together :)

I like to call this picture below the Superman picture :)

Yep, the adorable baby again - I think I'm in love :)

Baby Cameron! He's a bit crazy!


That's all for now - look later on today or tomorrow for some great pictures of my other side of the family. Oh yes, this is only HALF! Love, love, love them and could take pictures of them all day :)

4 comments:

  1. A) YOU Whitney Neely are beuatiful!!
    B) I totally thought your dad was your brother. He hardly looks more than a year or two older than me!!
    C) You have such an incredible gift! These photos are awesome
    D) I. LOVE. YOU. EXCLAMATION POINT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to meet all those grandparents so badly. I feel like the sassy grandma and I would be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy family

    You have an excellent photography work. :)

    ReplyDelete