December 6, 2009

Baby Ella | 9 Months

Oh my, oh my! Baby Ella (Elizabeth Grace) is absolutely adorable! Her mom, Kasie and Dad, Josh, were also a part of the shoot for a little bit, but with a baby this cute, and a bow that adorable, baby Ella steals the spotlight! Since papa winter has really, really set in here in blustery Kansas, we opted to do the portrait session inside...which turned out great! They have a beautiful house with a fireplace and a very cute tree :)

Get ready for the cuteness to begin... :)

Oh, boy! I love this one! Ella's face when mommy and daddy were kissing is just great! :)

Beautiful!!!

We let her roam around the fireplace and she kept looking up at mommy and daddy with this little face. Oh, doesn't it just melt your heart :)
Oh the adventure of exploration :)

Ella is holding her first ornament in this picture below. It's a baby wrapped in a peanut shell! How cute!! :)
Love family time together :)
Here is little miss rockstar's solo time :)

The tongue :)



And I'll leave you with my favorite one :)


Kasie and Josh - thanks so much for asking me to come take pictures of your beautiful baby girl! She is a beautiful blessing from the Lord! Merry Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what an adorable baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my "niece" Ella!! What a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete