December 13, 2009

Hannah & Cody

Hannah and Cody celebrated their 1 1/2 wedding anniversary just yesterday (December 12th)! I met Hannah and Cody through my dear friend Cassie when she brought them to bible study together at my house last fall! They are adorable, very in love and amazingly sweet people!! Cody loves Hannah so much and it is so evident when you see them together! The way they look at each other and are so in love kind it makes me feel a bit queasy :) They were so comfortable in front of the camera, it's like I wasn't even there :)

I will speak no more...just enjoy the pictures :) (You already know their will be commentary along the way!)




This next series makes me very happy! I asked Cody to give me his best sassy pose - and he gives me the pitchfork.. followed by Hannah's :)




Seriously so cute :)

Love the dip! So beautiful :)
Maybe one of my favorites from the day!


Dear Ms Hannah - you are stunning :)

We did a quick scarf and shirt change and made our way out to Pillsbury Crossing :)

Oh, Hannahbel and Cody - I just love you too :)
This was unposed. They are just THAT stinkin' cute :)
Did you know there was a bench in the woody trails of Pillsbury crossing?

Oh :)

Yes! Love this one too :)
This is their special "spot" out at Pillsbury where they went rope swinging quite often a couple of summers ago. Hannah said she even got her dad to go rope swinging :)

Okay, enough with the cuteness :)
Hannah's foot just pops like that! CUTE! :)






Hannah - these next two seriously crack me up! Hannah wanted to run and JUMP!! :)



Lastly, we stopped at their adorable house all decorated for Christmas and grabbed a couple quick shots :)


And I'll leave you with my first, and certainly not last, silhouette shot.
Mr. and Mrs. - you are adorable. Thank you so much for asking me to document your love and life together! I am so blessed by your friendship and will continue to pray for your lives together! P.s. - you are going to have some AMAZINGLY beautiful children :)

3 comments:

  1. i loveeee love the ones at pilsbury... so pretty with the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my whitney, i absolutley loved these!!!! very impressed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whitney, these are so great. some of your best, and most consistent shots! i love them. awesome job shooting in the snow, too. the light looks great in all of these! great, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete