December 13, 2009

Jordan | Senior - Manhattan High

Dear World,
Meet high school senior and rock star extraordinaire - Miss Jordan Priddle :) A couple months back I donated a photo shoot to Flint Hills Christian School in Manhattan for their annual auction fundraiser, and Jordan's parents were the highest bidders! Lucky me!! :) When Jordan and I met I knew right away we would have been awesome friends in high school! She was energetic, outgoing, talkative, and a good listener - my kind of girl!

Okay, okay...enough with my rave about Miss Priddle - just look at these rock star shots!
Did I mention she sings? AND is going to K-State next fall? Yep...and look at those eyes!

This one above and this one below are fireplace mantle worthy :)

We started our shoot at Annaberg park, then Jordan started telling me about their house - no big deal. Just a beautiful house, in the country, with a wrap around porch overlooking the Kansas prairie lands...yes, please! :)
And check out some of the awesome wicker furniture that just so happened to be on the patio :)
My dear Jordan. You are gorgeous!

And I saved one of my favorites for last:
Jordan and the Priddle's - thank you so much for helping FHCS raise money by bidding on the photo shoot! I am so blessed to meet such amazing families in our community and am so thankful for my time with you miss Jordan! I wish you all the best with your future plans at K-State - the education department will be ecstatic to have you! Merry Christmas, Priddle's! You have a beautiful daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment